After this Assessment you'll get answers to key questions such as:
- Are your IT systems secured from ransomware, hackers, cybercriminals, viruses, worms and even sabotage from rogue employees? If you're not getting weekly security patch updates from your current IT person, your IT systems are probably not truly secured.
- Are your backups configured properly to ensure that you could be back up and running again fast in a disaster? In 99% of the computer networks we've reviewed over the years, the owners were shocked to learn this wasn't happening.
- Are you unknowingly exposing your company to expensive fines and litigation under new California data breach laws?
- Could you utilize cheaper and more efficient cloud-computing technologies to lower IT costs and make it easier to work remotely?
- Are your systems optimized for maximum speed and performance?